Welcome to the Classroom
Latest Technologies That Solve Esthetic & Function Issues with Indirect Restorations
Presenter: Joseph Willardsen, D.D.S.
||Release Date: 6/16/2016
|CE Supporter: Kuraray Dental
Expiration Date: 6/16/19
In the past 3-4 years these have been advancements in esthetic zirconia-based ceramics and adhesive resin cements that provide solutions to some esthetic and function restorative issues. This CE webinar will introduce and discuss these new materials and technologies and illustrate, with clinical cases, how they can solve some anterior & posterior esthetic issues as well as issues with function. A new resin cement technology that solves the self-cure issue with most dual-cure resin cements will be discussed and illustrated as well.
During this CE webinar, the student will learn
• How to immediately seal indirect preparations & dramatically increase dentin bond strengths & virtually eliminate post-op sensitivity
• How immediately sealing dentin preparations protects dentition
• How to utilize new esthetic zirconia materials
• How to utilize new esthetic zirconia materials with a unique ceramic
• How a unique durable ceramic performs like PFM’s on zirconia
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure
Click the button to view the training material.
View in App
View in Video Player
Take CE Exam
To earn CE credit, click the arrow button to complete the required evaluation and exam.
Additional On-Demand CE From Kuraray Dental
view all »