Welcome to the Classroom
Pediatric Dentistry: An Update
Presenter: Dr. Josh Wren
||Release Date: 7/26/16
|CE Supporter: Pulpdent
Expiration Date: 7/26/19
In recent years, the development of new materials has made drastic improvements in the way pediatric dental care is rendered. Bulk fill composites, bioactive materials, silver diamine fluoride and less expensive MTA will be discussed in this CE webinar. These materials will be reviewed along with Dr. Wren’s indications and protocol for each of their uses.
Upon completion of this webinar, the participant will be able to:
• Understand the differences in primary and permanent teeth when using bonded restorations
• Be familiar with the use of bulk fill composite resins in pediatric dentistry
• Know the advantages of bioactive materials vs. traditional composite resin/traditional resin modified glass ionomers
• Understand alternative treatment modalities with the use of Advantage Arrest (Silver Diamine Fluoride)
• Learn how MTA can be use in place of formocresol and ferric sulfate when performing therapeutic pulpotomies
• Learn how MTA offers the ability to restore pulpotomized teeth with more esthetic restorations vs. stainless steel crowns in the right situation
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure
Click the button to view the training material.
View in App
View in Video Player
Take CE Exam
To earn CE credit, click the arrow button to complete the required evaluation and exam.
Additional On-Demand CE From Pulpdent
view all »