Welcome to the Classroom
New Technology Solves Main Issue with Single-Bottle Adhesives
Presenter: Dr. Mark McOmie
||Release Date: 2/9/2017
|CE Supporter: Kuraray Dental
Expiration Date: 2/9/20
In the last 6 years, many new bonding agents have entered the market. Some of these materials have not been able to deal effectively with the main issue with dentin bonding - water absorption. Many single-bottle adhesives absorb more moisture than multiple-bottle systems & bond durability can be affected.
This CE webinar will show clinical cases with a new single-bottle universal adhesive that contains a new monomer that has properties similar to a “Gold Standard” 6th generation adhesive. Direct posterior & anterior cases will be illustrated as well as zirconia bonding with this new adhesive material.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, the student will learn:
• Why many single-bottle adhesives degrade from dentin fluid
• How to create stable, durable dentin bonds
• Direct bonding technique that is quick but does not compromise strength or sealing
• How to treat and chemically bond zirconia restorations
• How the new MDP-AMIDE chemistry solves water absorption problem with single-bottle adhesives
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure
Click the button to view the training material.
View in App
View in Video Player
Take CE Exam
To earn CE credit, click the arrow button to complete the required evaluation and exam.
Additional On-Demand CE From Kuraray Dental
view all »