Welcome to the Classroom
7 Best Crown and Bridge Gems for Your Practice
Presenter: Dr. Todd Snyder, DDS
||Release Date: 6/19/17
|CE Supporter: Microcopy
Expiration Date: 6/19/20
We were all taught how to do crown and bridge procedures in dental school, but there are many more modern tools and techniques to allow us to work faster and yield better results. In this CE webinar, the whole process from start to finish will be addressed with modern technology and techniques to create beautiful indirect restorations.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, the student will
• discover a new anesthetic
• learn preparation tools to create perfect margins
• learn soft tissue management around teeth
• learn fast provisionalization techniques
• learn enhanced impression techniques
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure
Click the button to view the training material.
View in App
View in Video Player
Take CE Exam
To earn CE credit, click the arrow button to complete the required evaluation and exam.