The evolution of today’s restoratives has advanced at a staggering pace. This CE webinar explores the most recent advancements in injectable composites and how they will transform the way you do dentistry. We will break down and simplify the components of successful composite placement through a look at preparation design and an exploration of the latest adhesives and curing lights currently available. Don’t miss this CE webinar for valuable up-to-date information on materials and techniques you can put into practice the next day.
During this CE webinar,
• Learn how you can use these new injectable composites as a capping layer in posterior teeth.
• Learn the difference between bulk injectable composites and non-bulk injectable composites
• Learn the most optimal adhesive to use with injectable composites
• Learn why the curing light you use has an impact on the longevity of your adhesives, flowables and composites
• Learn why a bulk-fill strategy is better in most posterior clinical situations
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure