The stakes are high when it comes to your proficiency in creating indirect restorations. Creating a detailed correct impression every time does not happen by accident. Your lab partners will evaluate your skill based on the impressions you deliver to them. Your patients on the other hand, will judge you on their entire experience throughout the process and then finally on the function and longevity of the restoration you deliver.
This CE webinar explores the necessary strategies, materials, and techniques a clinician should consider when impressing a single tooth, full arch, or implant case and present to you a comprehensive impression taking solution that ensures successful, long-term, and predictable impressions every time.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, the student will learn
• what you should be looking for prior to taking an impression
• how to evaluate an impression prior to sending it into the lab
• the secret to tissue management, and why you need to pay attention
• how to evaluate the right material for the clinical situation
• why the correct lab partner is critical for your success and peace of mind
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure