Photography is now a must in dentistry. Whether it is for medico-legal, laboratory communication, or before and after photos on your website; many are finding it an indispensable tool. Ian will present an overview of the equipment required and how he uses it in his practice.
Aims and Objectives
• Understand what camera equipment and accessories are required and why.
• Choose the correct camera settings for predictable results.
• Know the many uses of photography within the dental practice, in particular the importance of medicolegal documentation.
• Position themselves, their assistant, and the patient to be able to take 12 key photographic views
• Take high quality portraiture images for orthodontic assessment and documentation
• Recognise the most important sources of further information, including websites, articles and textbooks
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure