Our reputation as clinical dentists in delivering esthetic and restorative dentistry is directly dependent upon adhesion. Whether, direct or indirect, adhesion is the foundation for the success of long-term restorations. Individual substrates require a customized protocol for success. From materials to protocols this CE webinar simplifies the components of successful adhesion.
During this CE webinar, the student will
1. Learn why, when given the option, to adhere
2. Learn the secrets to success in indirect and direct adhesion
3. Learn the importance of dual cure systems in less light accessible areas
4. Learn how to adhere to different substrates: enamel/dentin, Zirconia, metal, Lithium Disilicate
5. Learn the most advanced evidence-based protocols to successful adhesion
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure