Healthy suction is valuable in any dental practice. Patients assume the "behind the scene" maintenance is being completed. Patients trust that our facility is held to a high standard. Equipment maintenance is challenging, who is responsible? Is the team on the same page? Attend this CE webinar to keep your practice producing and your evacuation lines sucking.
During this CE webinar, the student will
• discover the rationale for incorporating routine maintenance on vacuum systems
• understand not maintaining your vacuum system can cause loss in production
• identify a healthy vacuum system
• learn the cause and effect of chemical cleaners
• discuss saliva-ejector backflow patient to patient
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure