Traditional dentistry is often unaffordable to many patients that need esthetic and functional improvements. Today’s composites are able to successfully restore many of these patients—for lower cost and with less tooth reduction—while still being very profitable for the practice. This course is very different than other resin courses, it’s NOT about layering composite for “ultimate” esthetics, but will cover a new option to help many patients. A predictable technique to achieve improved esthetics will be covered, yet the focus of the course is how to build functional, long-lasting composite restorations—even for non-compliant patients.
· Learn a practical technique to build anterior guidance with composite—even for severe wear cases and non-compliant bruxers
· When and how to open Vertical Dimension to aid in restoring tough cases—it’s easier than you may think
· How to make a margin “invisible” when it is in plain sight—and other pearls for natural esthetics
· Learn how to prevent future tooth wear in even young bruxers without a nighttime appliance
· Understand the requirements that allow composite restorations to last and why porcelain isn’t always the best option
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure