PANAVIA SA CEMENT
Company: Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.
Company URL: www.kuraraydental.com
- One of the easiest resin cements I have ever used.
- Endo tip is great - easiest post cementation clean-up Iâ€™ve ever had.
- Excess clean-up after the initial cure was great.
- The regular push plunger is fine, but the dispenser is phenomenal!
- The cement is too opaque.
Description:PANAVIA SA CEMENT is a self-etching, self-adhesive, dual-cured resin cement with fluoride release. It is based on the Panavia and PANAVIA SE BOND adhesive technology and has a reported film thickness of approximately 20 microns. It is indicated for cementation of crowns and bridges made of metal or ceramic as well as inlays/onlays and metal and fiber posts. It is packaged in 4.6-ml syringes in Universal (A2) and White shades and is dispensed directly from an automix syringe or using a specially designed dispenser. The Value Kit contains three syringes of the cement with 40 mixing tips and 10 endodontic tips. Thirty consultants used PANAVIA SA CEMENT for luting more than 570 clinical restorations made of various materials. This product received a 96% clinical rating.
Read Full Evaluation »
See more products from this company »
Information Provided by The Dental Advisor