Until now, there have been serious shortcomings with the original posterior composites, then followed by seriously compromised bulk fill composites. Times have changed. Learn how new bulk fill composites can help you create fast and easy posterior composites. This CE webinar will deliver practical “Monday Morning” tips to eliminate voids, poor contacts, marginal ridge fracturing, and post-operative sensitivity. Dr. Clark will explain the dramatically expanded role of bulk fill in a modern practice committed to both excellence and profitability.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, the attendees will:
1. Understand the need for bulk fill posterior composite
2. Understand why layering can and should be minimized or eliminated in composite
3. Implement the injection molding technique with bulk fill
4. Understand the design for direct composite overlays for cracked teeth and endo teeth
5. Receive and update in matrix, wedge and separator technique
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure