For years, manufacturers have been working hard to improve their direct composite resin products and overcome the well-accepted limitations. For the most part, significant improvements have been slow to develop as resin & filler science had peaked and material benefits were pretty much maximized…until now that is.
This one-hour CE webinar will introduce a disruptive technology in direct restoratives referred to as a nano-ORMOCER.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, the student will have learned
• The highlights of a nano-ORMOCER
• Indications for use across all cavity classes and locations
• Material benefits and characteristics
• Decision points surrounding layering for esthetics vs. bulk-filling for speed and efficiency
• Adhesive review as it relates to direct restorations
• Case based, step by step delivery
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure