Related Training:The following product tutorials are related to this product review.
- Make the packaging sturdier.
- The unit-dose capsule has a wide tip.
- I prefer a more translucent body shade.
- Good shade match and final esthetics.
- Heavy viscosity packs and sculpts well.
- The material has an excellent, non-sticky consistency.
- Good radiopacity.
- Easy to dispense and place.
Description:GrandioSO is a light-curing, radiopaque nano-hybrid composite. It is indicated for Class I-V restorations, cosmetic restorations, splinting of loose teeth, repairing veneers, restoration of primary teeth, core build-ups, and composite inlays. GrandioSO is available in shades A1, A2, A3, VC A3.25, A3.5, A4, VC A5, B1, B2, B3, C2, D3 OA1, OA2, OA3.5, and Bleach (BL) in syringes and single dose capsules. The composite is compatible with all light-cured bonding agents. Curing times vary with shade selection. The kit evaluated contains 80, 0.25 g caps, 16 each in shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5 and B1; shade guide; product literature; manufacturer instructions; and MSDS. GrandioSO was evaluated by 31 consultants in 1054 uses. It received a 96% clinical rating.
Read Full Evaluation »
See more products from this company »
Information Provided by Dental Advisor