Company: GC America, Inc
Phone: 800.323.7063 - 708.597.0900
Company URL: www.gcamerica.com
- It evaporates very quickly.
- Product is sensitive to ambient light.
- I like that this bonding agent does not require refrigeration.
- Bonding agent wets the tooth well - I didn't worry about missing an area.
- Easy to apply, good dispensing method, good viscosity.
Description:G-aenial Bond is a 7th-generation bonding agent designed for the selective etching technique (self-etch for dentin, etch and rinse for uncut enamel). This one-component, self-etching light-cured adhesive does not require refrigeration. It is indicated for the bonding of light-cured composites and compomers to tooth structure. It can also be used to bond dual-cured luting and core build up composites to tooth structure as long as these materials are light cured. Kit contents include a 5 ml bottle of G-aenial Bond, 50 disposable applicator tips, 20 disposable dispensing dishes, product literature, and IFU/instructions. G-aenial Bond was evaluated by 21 consultants in 792 uses. It received a 97% rating.
Read Full Evaluation »
See more products from this company »
Information Provided by Dental Advisor