In this CE webinar, Dr. Cutbirth will outline how he's built his practice by focusing on clinical excellence for crown and bridge cases, integrating the treatment of facial pain and complex restorative cases. Additional topics that will be covered are diagnosis and treatment of facial pain, treatment of complex restorative cases and Dr. Cutbirth's secrets to low overhead, high quality dental practice. Dr. Cutbirth will share how he effectively manages new patient exams, integrates photography to improve patient treatment acceptance and how he leverages his staff to help him maintain and grow his practice.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, the student will have learned about
1. anterior crown and bridge cases
2. ideal tooth preparation and periodontal tissue management techniques
3. important cementation guidelines
4. fabricating esthetic and durable provisional crowns
5. case cost analysis and financing
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure