Come learn from one of dentistry's dream teams! Christensen Prosthodontics and Archibald Associates have worked together for over 35 years to refine the complex indirect restorative material selection process. They provide R&D for manufacturers and Clinicians Report and have tested the "trendy" materials. In this CE webinar they will cut through the marketing and get right into the good, the bad and the ugly of today's restorative options.
Walking through various cases, they will give examples of proper indication-based treatment planning. This includes prep design, material choice, cementation and bonding, and effective communication between dentist and technician. They will also answer the most common questions they get from students including:
• What are the "must-know" techniques in today's dental practice?
• What is sacrificed in "high translucency" zirconia vs. traditional zirconia or e.max
• How do you approach treatment planning for the best chairside and patient outcomes?
• What materials and treatments do you avoid and why?
Upon completion of this CE webinar, the student will
• increase knowledge on the differences in materials including: lithium (di)silicates, zirconia, multi-layer and high-translucency zirconia
• improve understanding of material limitations and how to avoid pitfalls
• learn to enhance quality of communication between the dentist and dental technician to improve treatment planning and overall outcomes
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure