Our reputation as clinical dentists in delivering esthetic and restorative dentistry is directly dependent upon adhesion! Whether it be direct or indirect, adhesion is the foundation for the success of long-term dental restorations. Individual substrates require a customized protocol for optimized adhesion. This CE webinar breaks down and simplifies the components of successful adhesion, through the exploration of the best materials currently available and the protocols and techniques that accompany these materials.
During the CE webinar, the student will
• Learn why, when given the option, you should adhere
• Learn why indirect self-cure mechanisms rule in indirect dentistry
• Learn the importance of dual cure systems in less light accessible areas
• Learn how to adhere to different substrates: enamel/dentin; Zirconia, metal, Lithium Disilicate, and Feldspathic porcelain
• Learn the evidence-based protocols to successful adhesion
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure