Share this webinar
Today’s restorative materials allow the restorative dentist a limitless amount creativity in recreating human dentate form. At the core of every aesthetic restoration is tooth morphology: nature’s combination of elevations, depressions, opacities, and translucencies that collectively produce functional and aesthetic beauty.
In this CE webinar, Dr. Lowe will discuss and demonstrate techniques to create aesthetically beautifully morphologic anterior and posterior dental restorations. The use of different materials in combination with placement, finishing and polishing techniques will enable simple, yet “world class” placement of state of the art restorations for the patients in your practice tomorrow!
During this CE webinar, we will cover:
• The latest composite resin and bulk fill technologies are changing the way we clinically fabricate direct composite restorations.
• Simplifying layering for aesthetic anterior composites.
• Glass Ionomers: Dentistry’s first “bulk fill” material has become easier to use and place. When GIC may be preferred over composite resin.
• A discussion of some of the latest innovations in adhesive dentistry for direct and indirect restorations.
• The direct composite fiber reinforced bridge: When may this be the “bridge of choice?”
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure