Today's parents demand the restoration of their children and teen’s teeth for function and esthetics. Self-image of our patients is very important.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, the student will have learned the following:
1. Glass ionomers, resinomers, composites, and various types of crowns will be illustrated on children and adolescents.
2. Esthetic facings for stainless steel crowns will be illustrated and chairside/laboratory steps necessary will be given.
3. Treatment planning of these restorations will be taught, as well as the proper tooth preparation and steps necessary for esthetic, long-lasting restorations.
4. Use of various matrices for interproximal restorations will be discussed.
5. Enamel microabrasion, direct-bonded and porcelain veneers will be shown for esthetics for our teenage patients.
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure