With so much emphasis placed on restoring class II composite restorations in the CE arena, sometimes, the full scope of composite restorations is forgotten.
For example, class IV’s and V’s present their own unique challenges and pain points. Predictable and lasting adhesion, prep design, placement, finish & polish and matrix challenges are worthwhile, but often neglected topics.
This dynamic CE webinar will cover all of this and more! Participants will learn:
• Latest principals of adhesion
• Efficient isolation techniques
• Prep design for success and tooth preservation
• Viscosity based material selection
• Tips and tricks that cover the A to Z of predictable and efficient delivery
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure