There is no question that material advancements have ushered in a new era in post and core technology. Fiber, resins and adhesives have replaced traditional metallic posts variations and the simple luting protocols formerly used in delivery. This CE webinar aims to demystify what is considered the “modern paradigm” in post and core placement.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, attendees will
• Be introduced to the latest exciting materials and technologies
• Learn the details of intra-radicular bonding
• Understand flexural modulus and mitigating traditional risks associated with rigid posts
• Learn strategies for dentin preservation in post and core delivery
• See photographed clinical cases that will highlight simplified step by step delivery through final restoration
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure