When it comes to making material decisions chairside, clinicians, instead of having a number of materials at their disposal for differing clinical situations, often just have one material in each category to fall back on, leaving them with the ‘I use it because I have always used it’ philosophy. Today, in order for materials to work they need to be used properly and in the correct clinical situation. This CE webinar will explore commonly confused and clinically misused classes of materials. It will give the participant a clear understanding of how and when to use the appropriate material.
The clinician can easily be confused with all of the great materials on the market today. Rather than rely on what you have considered to be the right choice of material, this CE webinar will demystify categories such as adhesives, resin cements and glass ionomers so that you will understand the category better and know what materials to have on hand for differing clinical situations and begin to understand that when it comes to restorative materials regardless of the category, one product does not fit all!
During this CE webinar, you will
• learn why you must consider Glass ionomers and the Sandwich Technique when doing a class II or bigger restoration.
• learn why you should only consider bonding zirconia and LiDi single unit posterior restorations.
• discover the correct resin cement and correct bonding protocol for long term success.
• learn the limitations inherent with your current adhesive and the best strategies to overcome these limitations.
• discover how your curing light is the missing link to longevity in your direct and indirect restoratives.
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure