Share this webinar
This CE webinar is geared towards General Practitioners as well as Orthodontists. Primary objectives include:
1. Demystifying the adhesive process for attachment application across all substrates.
2. Improving practice efficiency related to aligner/attachment based treatment by increasing delivery speed and virtually eliminating re-applications.
3. Exposure to sample cases where pre-prosthetic orthodontics was employed to improve outcomes.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, participants will learn:
• The latest in adhesive science.
• Predictable attachment bonding to enamel.
• The optimal resin choices for attachments.
• The best bonding protocols for bonding to the variety of ceramics encountered in contemporary practice.
• How to never have another attachment come off!!!
• The advantages of pre-prosthetic aligner-based orthodontics to improve their restorative and esthetic rehabilitations.
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure