Share this webinar
NOT FOR CE CREDIT
Radiography remains one of the most-used diagnostic tools for dentistry. With intraoral sensors being a necessary part of X-ray capture in nearly all practices, clinicians are always looking for dependability and predictability
In this webinar, Dr. Parag Kachalia will share his insights into the DEXIS Titanium intraoral sensor. From its distinctly engineered construction to SMART technologies, he will discuss clinical features that help deliver high quality care and investment aspects that can affect the practice’s productivity.
After the webinar, the attendee should better understand:
• What factors affect image quality during the extended use of the sensor.
• New and unique sensor technologies and how they relate to the technologies we all use daily.
• What components can result in a high degree of sensor durability and reliability.
• How an unconditional warranty may better protect the practice.
• How to determine if the DEXIS Titanium sensor will be a beneficial addition to your radiographic process.
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure